‘Mouldmaking and Casting’ will produce the highest quality moulds in a variety of different materials to suit your project.
From an ‘original’ (in virtually any material) provided by you, we will create a mould to produce a casting. Moulds can be produced in flexible rubbers or multiple piece rigid materials depending on project specifications. However complicated an original, a mould can be made to produce one or multiple castings. We can also create moulds of originals in situ (architectural restoration and installation / large sculpture pieces). Whatever the project we will find an appropriate moulding solution suitable and sympathetic to it.
- Rigid one and multiple piece and waste single use.
- Silicone rubber
- Flexible one and multiple piece (high multiple cast run).
- Vinyl rubber
- Flexible one and multiple piece (budget, limited cast run).
- Fibre glass
- Semi rigid large scale one and multiple piece (very durable).
- Jesmonite As above.
- Clay slip
- Porouse plaster one and multiple piece Food safe
- Catering standard food safe flexible one and multiple piece.
- Body and Life Hypoalergenic